Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why do girls always seem to want sweets or ice cream at night?

Its a substitute for GOOD sexWhy do girls always seem to want sweets or ice cream at night?
I honestly think it has everything to do with the psychology aspect of it.





Girls are raised different than boys and the element of ';comfort food'; is a part of our girlie lives every day, not just in moments of crisis.





We have something comforting to us before bed, and we sleep better!





iROCKit should get the ten because she KNOWS we're all sweeter than guys and said so!





:)Why do girls always seem to want sweets or ice cream at night?
Its just comforting food.
I am a girl, but I am like you. I almost never crave sweets. Sorry I can't help with your answer, just wanted you to know we aren't all the same.
cos we are wicked
Good question. I know I do!





I always crave ice cream or sweet tea and cookies before bed.....
and what? you dont?
You said 'girls' implying youth then you said 'at night' implying preparations for bed. My theory is it's a conditioned reflex in order to load their body's with energy foods preparing for what usually takes place shortly after getting into bed. I had noticed that I sometimes do this myself.
no idea, but i always do want something sweet an hour or two before bed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment