Saturday, December 26, 2009

Did avon retroactive night cream help stop your acne?

I always get at least 2-3 pimples per wk. But ever since I started using this cream from avon..for about 2 wks now..I haven't gotten 1 single acne...I was amazed by how much smoother my skin looked. I bought this product as antiaging cream but now I dont know if the acne problem is going away by coincidence. do anyone have the same acne prob and the cream got rid of the pimples?Did avon retroactive night cream help stop your acne?
yes. but proactive works tons tons better!! try it! go to proactive.com and order it! its only like 15-30 dollars depending on what you get. the maximum amount that you can spend on proactive is around 85 dollars.Did avon retroactive night cream help stop your acne?
Apply a good cream

No comments:

Post a Comment