Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Good Night Cream for Very Sensative Skin?

I have ultra sensative skin that tends to get red whenever it is irritated or I use something too strong on it. I'm trying to find a good moisturizer for night use that won't irritate my skin. I just tried Eucerin Redness Relief night cream and I'm having a weird reaction too it and getting red bumps the next morning.





I use Aveeno Calming Daily Lotion with SPF for day use and really like it.





Any recommendations for a good night cream?Good Night Cream for Very Sensative Skin?
since you're already familiar to Aveeno's products i suggest you should use their Calming Night Cream. some people in the online reviews were turned off by the smell but it smells no different then the Daily Calming Lotion, maybe a bit stronger but it's tolerable. i've only been using it for about two weeks and i already love it. its leaves my skin very soft, moisturized and it's even helps soothe down acne.Good Night Cream for Very Sensative Skin?
I have sensitive skin as well. what helps me the best is using Johnson's baby lotion. its very mild and shouldn't irritate your skin. they have several different types of lotions now, so I'm sure you will be able to find something that will help
I have the same problem like yours and my dermatologist suggested VENUSIA.... by Dr.Reddy's.


Its a good cream for day %26amp; night too.
The reason you have sensitive skin is because your lipid barrier is broken down. You need a product that will rebuild that lipid barrier, calm and soothe your skin. I have the perfect cream for you! I consult with 2 of the most famous dermatologists in the country and we have a whole skincare line for people with your skin type. Email me for a direct link to our website for more information.





Thanks, K
try clinique they usually have samples in the department stores
I have extremely sensitive skin and what I find works well for me is straight up Vitamin E lotion. It's good for your skin, a great moisturizer with no skin irritation for me. I';ve tried many many of the ';sensitive skin'; formula's with little success. Eucerin is a good skin cream however it's quite pricey. Try it..it may work for you as well!!!
Avon has a wonderful assortment of night creams and they all work well for people with sensitive skin (%26amp; I'm not just saying that because I'm an Avon rep. either ...lol) There is a banishing cream that works great I use it for the same reasonings you are looking for- it doesn't say that, that is what it is exactly used for but it does work great and it's only about $5.99 now.


check it out at www.youravon.com/christinataylor


I could also send you a free sample if you want!
Alvocado oil works very well, but if you are a restless or deep sleeper you might get it on your sheets and pillow.





Shikai products are some of the best day and night creams available:





http://www.shikai.com/products/borage.ht鈥?/a>





(scroll to the bottom for the 24-hour repair cream)
  • facial moisturizer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment