Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do you think I should skip my night cream?

I am 22 and wear a sunblock during peak sunny hours. Is it OK for me to skip a night cream?


I use an anti-bacterial soap on my combination skin, and I like the matte look it gives me. Even my pimples have reduced due to the soap. I wear an under-eye gel on most nights, anyway, too. So, what do you think...........can I afford to forget the night creams for a while?








I mean, won't the night cream give no chance for my skin to breathe? During the day I wear sunblock, and then at night.........a night cream?Do you think I should skip my night cream?
if you're not seeing any affects of wearing night cream (ie: breakouts, puffiness in the morning..) I'd say go with the night cream - it's not harming you and you're skin 'breathing'?? hmmmm well - if you feel strongly why don't you go on a week off a week -or every other day.... Personally, (I'm early 40's) I WISHED I had a better skin regime when I was your age, like you're doing ... your skin will thank you when you're older!Do you think I should skip my night cream?
forget them if you think they're not helping you.........
I definitely think you can skip the night cream for a while considering your current regimine
In your early 20's you do not need to apply night cream. I started using night cream in my late 20's. Your skin looses moisture as you age, so it's ok to skip the night cream for now. But later on in years you should always moisturize your skin at night!!
why do you use the night cream? if it is for moisturising, you DEFINITELY need it bec after using the sun block, your skin needs water, moist so you need it.


at 22, never use anything related with wrinkles, ok?
the night cream gives your skin moisture. In your 20's you are not going to notice a big difference if you give it up, but in your 30's your going to wish you had been using it. By the time the wrinkles and dry skin start showing up, its too late to do anything about it. Using a nightime moisturizer also helps control acne breakouts. Since your body sees your skin as being healthy, it doesn't up the oil production like it does if you don't use the moisturizer. Your skin will absorb the moisturizer, so you don't need to worry about your skin not breathing.
you're in you 20's do what you want
Ok first of all i suppose you could skip a night cream, but you will miss that refresh feeling. Ya go on get the night cream, see how it goes i mean its not a life or death question you can easily change back after its gone :):)
yes yes u can skip the night cream
Sure it's ok to skip the night cream. Just don't ever, ever,ever skip the sunblock! Actually, is you're faithful to protecting your skin with sun block you may not need a night cream until you are well into your 40's. I am light-skinned and forced to use sunblock out of necessity all my life. I'm 42 now and just beginning to notice the need for additional moisturizing when it's dry outside. good luck.
NO!!Your skin needs protection while you sleep too. I am a BeautiControl Consultant %26amp; you should try our products. You are only 22yrs %26amp; trust me, right now it will help you look your best at 30, 40, %26amp; 50!!You should use a cleanser not soap. Soap is made up of wax, you are putting wax on your face. This cloggs up your pores and then your skin can't breathe. Try using a cleanser!

No comments:

Post a Comment