Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best face cream for night and day that protects from wrinkles and the sun?

The original Nivea is the very best. A seperate SPF a minimum of 15 is best for protection from sun exposure.What is the best face cream for night and day that protects from wrinkles and the sun?
I couldnt help but read your post and think to myself that I was right where you were 6 months and seems like 1000 wrinkles ago.





I went through the exact same thing. I tried various products and did tons of research online before I found Oil of Olay was basically giving their product away for free.





All I had to do was answer a few auestions, They are a well known national name brand for facial and skin care, everyone knows Oil of Olay.





And I am telling you this Oil of Olay Regenerist works and it made a believer out of me.





I posted the link below for you to click and check out. This stuff works and believe me - for a few minutes of your time and no cost to you, you owe it to yourself to try and all you would lose is a few minutes of your time!





Good Luck and keep the faith, you will get younger looking skin with this product and this stuff helped me achieve my dreams as well!





Warmest Regards,





Lenette McMullinWhat is the best face cream for night and day that protects from wrinkles and the sun?
If you can get your hands on it get Artistry's Time Defiance lotion. Their stuff is the BEST!!!! My skin has never ever looked or felt so good in my life. I use the whole system. Most people won't pay the money for the whole thing but they don't know what they are missing cuz there is nothing better out there I don't care what anyone says. I buy it off my friend so I couldn't tell you where to get it but if you can find the website I say go for it. No drug store stuff will touch it.
Mary Kay's TimeWise line is fantastic. The Miracle Set includes cleanser, moisturizer, and day and night solution. All of the products work together and have an anti-aging formula. The day solution contains sunscreen and the night solution helps the skin repair itself as you sleep. TimeWise can be used by both women and men.





Mary Kay is also launching a specific men's skincare line in May but I am not sure what the products will be.
I couldnt help but read your post and think to myself that I was right where you were 6 months and seems like 1000 wrinkles ago.





I went through the exact same thing. I tried various products and did tons of research online before I found Oil of Olay was basically giving their product away for free.





All I had to do was answer a few auestions, They are a well known national name brand for facial and skin care, everyone knows Oil of Olay.





And I am telling you this Oil of Olay Regenerist works and it made a believer out of me.





I posted the link below for you to click and check out. This stuff works and believe me - for a few minutes of your time and no cost to you, you owe it to yourself to try and all you would lose is a few minutes of your time!





Good Luck and keep the faith, you will get younger looking skin with this product and this stuff helped me achieve my dreams as well!





Warmest Regards,





Lenette McMullin
Arbonne has an anti-aging line specifically formulated for men. We all know that men's skin has different needs from women's and Arbonne has taken that into consideration. They formulate their products withOUT harmful ingredients such as alcohol, wax, dyes, chemicals, fragrances, acetone, and mineral oil. Those that contain mineral oil sit on the top layer of your skin like saran wrap and get wiped off over time. These have little to no long term benefit but rather a temporary feeling of softness. Arbonne also formulates their products with nanosphere technology which means that the skin care adjusts to your specific needs. The NutriMenC Re9 consists of the 9 KEY anti-aging elements necessary to formulate an anti-aging product and contain 4 products (exfoliating wash, toner, shave gel, and moisturizer). Some ingredients include chamomile, cucumber, vitamins A, C and E, octinoxate, bilberry and sugar maple, almond, and sunflower. Research shows that 6 months continued use of the system will give a 68% decrease in deep density lines and wrinkles, however my husband saw results within a matter of a week or two. We both use and LOVE Arbonne. And, you can be sure that you're using a pure, safe, and beneficial product.





Arbonne has anti aging products for your entire body including a hydrating body wash, body serum, hydrating body lotion, and essential fatty acid dietary supplement, a concentrated blend of flaxseed oil, CoQ10 and beneficial elements to support younger-looking skin and good health ... from the inside, out ... and formulated in a vegetarian capsule. It's made of Flaxseed oil, vitamins A, C, E, Coenzyme Q10, alpha lipoic acid.





If you're open to trying a free sample, I'll be happy to send you one.
u need to get Artistry. they have a whole system u can use to help with wrinkles. It's called Time Defiance and boy does it defy time. i was weirded out at first because I thought it was for girls but i'm tellin u i wouldn't ever use anything else this stuff is the shiznit. They are proven to work or they give your money back but i didn't need to ask for mine back cuz its workin just fine.
Nivea
nutrimenc by arbonne. my husband uses this and swears by it.he buys his here. also has a line for women.


http://myladybeau.myarbonne.com
I know your a guy but the best thing you could possibly get is Artistry's time defiance products. I go to http://www.adrennan.qhealthbeauty.com to buy mine. If u buy anything you must first register as customer but it's totally safe and free. I love this stuff so much and it does have spf in it to protect you from the sun. Try it because you will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment