Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does night cream help with acne?

I would also like to know if putting baby powder after night cream is advisable.-ps my face is oily.Does night cream help with acne?
I do not recommend night cream. It made my acne worse. I have oily skin too.


What has been working with me is only moisturizing once a day and using Cetaphil (mild face cleanser).


I wash my face twice a day.


I use Juicy blemish control and reducing redness serum.


I use DDF photo age sunscreen.


Sephora has a wide selection of products. Marie Claire had a great article on skin care a few months ago. It might have been a year ago or more now that I'm thinking.Does night cream help with acne?
No night creme doesnt usually help with acne. You need to get a good acne clenser to use morning and night for that. I wouldnt reccomend baby powder eaiher, it'll probably clog your pores. they have special products for people with oily skin

No comments:

Post a Comment