Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do you think tweens who love Edward Cullen cry and stuff their faces with ice cream every night?

Because he doesn't exist and they'll never marry him or have his babies?Do you think tweens who love Edward Cullen cry and stuff their faces with ice cream every night?
lol


only obsessed onesDo you think tweens who love Edward Cullen cry and stuff their faces with ice cream every night?
haha I love Twilight and Edward but I don't do that, I have a real life, no offense to the girls who do that though lol
I felt that way about hatsumomo from memoirs of a geisha.








Yeah....I'm talking about MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA....not f*cking twilight
Yes..They probably eat more ice cream when they realize that Hannah Montana's voice really does suck.
Haha, you just made me laugh for the first time today.
LOL, that's a pretty good one





yea I guess they will
wow. But no not all of them anyway.
idk


i wouldnt know i am not one of those ppl

No comments:

Post a Comment