Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How to apply the night treatment cream on my face?

I mean in what directions i should apply and what is the method of massage???How to apply the night treatment cream on my face?
Try the application method inspired by the skincare massage technique developed by Dr. d'Aubiac for the Instituts de Guerlain. I have the hard copy of the technique :) Send me your email address if interested then I'll email you the soft copy :) The technique shows how to apply the product step-by-step and will enable you to have a ';firmer, revitalized skin'; and ';luminous complexion.'; It will also ';facilitate relaxation'; and ';reinforce the effect of your skincare product.';How to apply the night treatment cream on my face?
I don't know what cream you are using but generally you want to move in an upward and outward motion. Gravity is always working against you so fight it every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment