Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I forgot my cream cheese out last night, is it still good?

Ina Garten on the Foodnetwork show Barefoot Contessa always does that....if she does it, it's probably ok that you did it. She does that with butter, also.I forgot my cream cheese out last night, is it still good?
Yes. If I'm going to be making something with cream cheese I always set it out the night before for it to soften.I forgot my cream cheese out last night, is it still good?
Yes. Its a soft cheese, you are fine, just dont make a habit of it ;)
Should be unless the temperature in your residence is generally way above 70 degrees at night.
I wouldn't think so. I know some things can be left unrefrigerated (real butter, natural cheese, etc) but cream cheese is a highly processed product. I know I'd through it away and waste the $1.29 it cost rather than risk getting sick.
no... you should give me all the cheese in the world for safe keeping!!
Yes. It should be fine. I've done that every now and then :-)
WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment