Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why do I crave ice cream EVERY single night?

I am not pregnant. I crave ice cream every single night. Does anyone know why? I am scared I will gain a boat load of weight doing this. Plus, I really want to know whats up with me.Why do I crave ice cream EVERY single night?
I really don 't know the answer, but I have a theory about cravings..





people tend to crave foods that contain something that they are missing in their diets. Ice cream may be a way of your body telling you that you don't have enough calcium in your diet.


I have issues with burned popcorn (I crave it) and when I asked my doctor about it, he gave me the above advice as well. (burned popcorn/charcoal helps with digestive issues and I only crave it when I have had alot of heartburn in recent days)...








Just a theory...probably wrong~~~Why do I crave ice cream EVERY single night?
I am SOOOO happy to hear someone else has the burnt popcorn craving!


everyone thinks im such a weirdo cuz I love it! Report Abuse

mee too! i need to know the answer as well!!!
If you are not getting enough sleep at night, you will crave sweets. Also the older you get the more you crave sweets.
You may have low-blood sugar. . or you drink bad sugars with a high glycemic index which make you sugar levels crash causing you to crave lots of sugar. Try eating foods like this in the evening they have a low glycemic index





Peanuts, cherries, grapefruit, milk, fettuccine pasta, yogurt, pears, apples, unsweetened apple juice
dont eat it instead eat fruit salad and this is happening b/c everyone craves chocolate each night just like u crave ice cream each night.
did this craving start recently? or have you been craving it for a lonnngg time...Are you eating enough protein and eating balanced cause you could be lacking in some minerals.....
Ice cream is a comfort food and that can be addicting. I love ice cream, too. How about low-fat yogurt with fresh fruit instead? Good luck!
they might have healthier versions of ice cream at whole foods. its a craving. i crave it every day too. you just have to fight it or find a healthier version to it. and if you eat it earlier in the day you wont crave it as much at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment