Saturday, December 26, 2009

Night Cream?

When is the best time to use a night cream as in can I put it on after my shower when I get in from work or should I wait until just before I got to bed and in that case won't it just rub off onto the pillow?Night Cream?
yeah good point. i normally put it on like 25 mins before bed time. we should remove our makeup when we got home after work, so what should we use then? good question have a star.....Night Cream?
Cleanse face with cleansing milk to remove makeup then wash face with cliniquecleansing bar this removes all previous oils on skin giving a much brighter complexion.


tone then apply a very small amount of night cream20 mins before retiring giving it time to soak into skin.
I get off my make up before showering then splash cold water on my face to close the pores, then the night cream goes on. I don't know if I'm doing the right thing but my skin is okay.
olay cream...there is an overnight cream that i use day and night and works great doesnt rub off and way worth it





leaves your skin smooth and smelling good...honest
u should put it on 20-15 minutes before going 2 bed just enough not 2 rub off on the pillow BUT before going 2 bed
  • facial moisturizer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment