Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'm 20 years old and I'm looking for night cream! What's good out there? is too early to start using those

also what do you think is the apprariate skin care regimen for a 20 year old with dry skin. thanksI'm 20 years old and I'm looking for night cream! What's good out there? is too early to start using those
lots of good creams out there some are real expensive and some dont you can use plain hand lotion and it will work fine buy some vitamin E and poke hole in capsule and rub that in you can use olive oil if you want to even best thing is to drink a lot of water,stay out of sun ,don't smoke don't drink alot or alcohol and NO TANNING BEDS........I'm 20 years old and I'm looking for night cream! What's good out there? is too early to start using those
Mary Kay has a great night cream. It is $11. It's called extra emollient night cream. Or try Mary Kay's TimeWise night solution - this contains vitamins %26amp; antioxidents for your skin to help fade lines %26amp; wrinkles. It is $30.
its never too early!





:)
nah i dont think u need to use night cream





just use a gentle facial moisturizer and you should be fine!!!
I don't know what to recommend but it is never to early to start caring for your skin, I am still in the process of finding something i like too, but I don't have dry skin so other then that I am not much help, good luck!
oil of olay works at any age
Night cream is to repair your skin that ''damage'' caused during the day time (e.g. sun exposure...). You may choose to use it or not. I can suggest you L'oreal Night Cream, there are a few type of series (whitening, anti-aging and so on), choose the one that suit you and your skin type.
it's definitely not too early. but i like clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion. i have dry skin too
PONDS
Brylcream. A little dab will do ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment