Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is it hard on my face to leave on cream all night?

I always think that maybe if I leave my face wash on all night, it will give it more time to work, but now I'm beginning to think it might be bad for my face to leave it on all night. I need an answer now before I go to bed. Please help!Is it hard on my face to leave on cream all night?
The best thing to do is buy a night cream, basically you leave a cream specifically for the night all night, they work great. i have an Olay oneIs it hard on my face to leave on cream all night?
During the night the skin has a high ability to regenerate. Whether you want to give to聽 your skin optimum hydration level, you want to get rid of an irritation or blur the wrinkles ,聽 the night creams will help in solving these problems.





Apply night cream before bed on the face, neck and cleavage.
NO! do not leave face wash on all night you'll try out ur skin really bad. just use warm water and wash thoroughly for at least a minute.
DON'T DO THAT! It will damage ur skin and dry it out really bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment