Saturday, December 26, 2009

Im older 46 whats a good night cream for your face?

I have tryed alot of nightcreams is it best for aging skin to use one at night? or not? your opinion is valued


ThanksIm older 46 whats a good night cream for your face?
I worked at The BodY Shop and their skin care lines are excellent. The Kinetin is really good. The Vit E is good for sensitive skin as well and really popular. Check out their website at thebodyshop.com It is worth a try right?


Good luckIm older 46 whats a good night cream for your face?
I have tryed alot as well, but i have to be careful because i have really sensitive skin,i have found that the Dove skin care products work well, in my opinion i think it is a good thing to use a cream at night for aging skin, at least that it the reason i have been trying to find the perfect one:) in the mean time as long as you use a daily moisturizer you will do okay.....good luck on finding a product you will really like.
One of the best on the MARKET is Arbonne Intl. Nutrimin RE-9. If your interested in it...Email me MFRIEDRICH1@HOTMAIL.com


i can mail you a sample....also if you have any questions let me know
aveeno or dove or olay mostly olay but they are all great
I use the Loreal Revitlift or Olay age defying cream but only in the morning. I figure if I put it on before I go to bed it is just all going to rub off on my pillow anyway.
Olay regenerist or Olay 7x effects....alot of people buy these products and get good results.
the best is actually from avon. many magazines support thier aging products.
It is important to have a good skin care that you use morning and night. I suggest the Timewise cleanser and moisturizer by Mary Kay. They have two formulas norm/dry or com/oily to fit your skin type. It is Age-fighting so it helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles, improves skin elasticity, and makes skin feel softer. For added results also use the day/night solution in conjunction with the cleanser and moisturizer. I have used it for 5 years and I wouldnt go with out it. Makes my face feel wonderful!
if you're of African American descent you only have to wash with warm soft cloth and ma be a little Vaseline lotion or cream , or nothing..we don't crack.if taking off makeup use a little soap or a little acholol swab..
I actually just saw something on the news the other night about which face creams are better. They said Olay makes the best creams, and that the expensive ones from other companies weren't as good as Olay when they compared them.
Olay Regenerist does absolute wonders...
I absolutely love the Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting line. I have always battled with big pores (my sister always calls them out). Since she introduced me to Mary Kay one year ago, I can notice a difference myself. Go to www.marykay.com. You can seek out a consultant nearest you by inputting your zip code. I would suggest going with a Director as they are like Managers in the field. Have fun discovering your Mary Kay products!
probably some type of night serum or the hydroshield moisturizing serum from dr. denese. you can check out her products on qvc.com.
  • facial moisturizer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment