Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day and Night cream for 17 year old?

I want to get a day and a night cream. I usually wear the Aveeno 24 hour lotion in the morning and at night. I have normal skin. However, whenever I go into a skin care store all the lotions are wrinkle night creams and I am not sure I should be using them just yet. I have been told by many people that I should start wearing a different day and night cream because our skins are different at night than morning. I just don't know which ones. Please Help me out! I want one day and one night cream that is amazing. Thank you!Day and Night cream for 17 year old?
hey some creams that are really good are garnier... garnier has separate creams for day and night as skin has to breath more in the night.. and most day creams don't allow much breathing! also the body shop has great day and night creams! i use both brands.. and they are both fine, also another good brand is nivea. (they suit most skin types)!


i recommend getting separate creams for day and night.. but use the same brand.. so ur skin doesn't get confused!Day and Night cream for 17 year old?
nivea creme (in the TIN, not the tub--they're made in diff. places) does WONDERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment