Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best night cream for my skin?

im 28 years old, i never used a night cream, but i always use sunscreen spf 50 since i was 15y. i have an oily/ normal skin. i have blackheads espcially the hidden one in my face, and some fine line starts to show up in my forehead and in my eyes too. i wonder if u could tell me what kind of night cream gd for me. i ve been reading since a month now about all the brand names night cream ( ROC, LANCOME, CLINIQUE .......) and im hesitating what is the best FOR ME without side effects. thank u.What is the best night cream for my skin?
I like Night Repair Cream with CoEnzyme Q10 and Resveratrol ..


http://www.dealstudio.com/ad_redirect.ph…What is the best night cream for my skin?
I like Burt Bee's Ageless night cream
neachagena or how ever u spell it lol :)
  • facial moisturizer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment