Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'm looking for an effective preventative night cream?

I'm 30yrs old and have combo skin that gets a bit drier in the winter. Can any of you recommend a good product?I'm looking for an effective preventative night cream?
Oil Free Oil of Olay is a wonderful night cream and I like it for daytime before I put on bare essentuals with spfI'm looking for an effective preventative night cream?
I love Arbonne nightcream! It's magic. Here's a blog post I wrote about skin care recently. Maybe it'll help.





http://buzz.prevention.com/community/ginag/the-skinny-on-skin





Here's where you can buy the Arbonne





www.gonatural.myarbonne.com I use the NutriMin C one.





Good luck!
ACTUALLY I CAN, i work for a company called b.kamins and they do great creams for your face and stuff, u should take a look at their website. b.kamins.com

No comments:

Post a Comment