Saturday, December 26, 2009

Should I use Complete Night Fortifying Cream?

My skin is dry under my eyes and chin, but oily everywere else. I don't want to waste my money on something that will make my skin worse. Will this product make my blemish's go away and my skin softer?Should I use Complete Night Fortifying Cream?
so clean you face with something that remove the oil and put a moisturizer on the dry places afterShould I use Complete Night Fortifying Cream?
No, it didn't work for me! ****, ice cream would work better than fortifying cream! That fortifying cream didn't work for me! I tried it, but it didn't work. So, I tried Proactiv, but that didn't work. Neither one of them worked. Isn't that sad? I know. OK.
Try using Alpha Hydrox 12% Glycolic, it's a face cream and you use it 2x a day. It will help with the unevenness of your skintone.

No comments:

Post a Comment