Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Im 25 should i start using anti-wrinkle night cream?

i don't look old, don't drink, don't party and don't smoke but will using anti-wrinkle night cream help be a preventative.Im 25 should i start using anti-wrinkle night cream?
You do not need anti-wrinkle night cream yet. You could use a night cream, they are extra moisturizing and leave your skin nice in the morning. I just started to use an anti-wrinkle night cream at 41. I did not have wrinkles yet but I was approaching the age for them. If your own mother looks younger for her age you probably will too. Just drink lots of water, get your rest and make sure you use sun protection on your face every day!


love momIm 25 should i start using anti-wrinkle night cream?
An anti-wrinkle cream will reduce wrinkle, depending upon the usage time and above all the active ingredients in the wrinkle cream.





http://www.nightwrinklecream.com/ Report Abuse

Use a special type of wrinkle cream for age 25+. Do not go for powerful anti-age creams!! It is important to use products designed for your age. Too much cream is not good either. Use it only before sleeping and stop to this product, don't feel tempted to try just anything comes new on the market if you apply them chaotically you won't see good effects..at all. Be careful cause you are dealing with your face so it's important to be gentle with it, too much chemicals don't do good to skin.
I've got to tell you, I wish I had used SOMETHING! When I was your age, I never thought to use anything, I was always like, well, I have no wrinkles, why bother? I am going to be 35 in two weeks. I looked in a mirror the other day, a close up mirror, and holy cow! I have lines EVERYWHERE! I can't believe how fast that snuck up on me. Now, it's probably too late. I should have started a good skin care regimen long ago, but I've battle acne all my life and that's all I ever concentrated on. I don't believe anything actually removes wrinkles, just makes them LOOK removed. Temporarily. Good luck and stay out of the sun, NO tanning!
Simply put:


You don't use anything that has any specific purposes if you don't have the specific problem.





To prevent wrinkles: No foundation or concealer or that crap. Only makeup on the eyes and lips is ok.


Use lotion every night


Don't stress out.
yes...the earlier you start the better. but all you probably need is a good facial moisturizer with spf...preferably 15 +
No, I't won't work anyways, so why use it?
yes put it

No comments:

Post a Comment