Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is a good night cream?

I just want some kind of moisturizing night cream for my face that prevents wrinkles even though I am 24. Just something that will tighten the skin and make it look glowy during the day. Something that I can put on every night for a really long time, that wont have any bad side effects. Any recommendations? I have combination skin and i dont have any acne or anything like that.What is a good night cream?
Giuliana,





I recommend what I use: Preve extreme anti aging. It has the highest concentration of the best known moisturizer, hyaluronic acid. Plus they list all of the over 5 active ingredients for wrinkles and fine lines. This has worked so well for me that I got another bottle for my mother, has very dry hands, and forehead wrinkles. After a month my mother has normal hands now, and her forehead wrinkles have diminished greatly.


http://www.isabellapelle.com/antiagingcr鈥?/a>


Hope this helps you as it did for me and my mother.What is a good night cream?
It depends on your budget. The lower price that you can get OLAY (Total Effects Night Firming Cream). The higher price is from Perricone(Evening facial Emollient with NTP complex and Retinol) , this makes the skin tone even out, the face looks fresh and youthful after u use it, but the smell is unpleasant.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





That site that i just put up, was another question that asked the same one as u, and they gave really good answers.





hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment