Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best night antiaging cream for someone over 30?

I used to sell skincare products at a very high end cosmetics counter. Of all the brands I was exposed to, in my experience the one that acheived the most dramatic anti ageing results was Natura Bisse.What is the best night antiaging cream for someone over 30?
Full-fat. That semi-skimmed stuff just won't hack it any more.What is the best night antiaging cream for someone over 30?
Try Creme De la mer. It's the best! A lot cheaper if you but it on eBay.
There are lots of products out there that are all very good. I like the SkinMedica products.My skin is very sensitive and this worked well for me. I started with their sample package.
Garnier Night cream or Loreal will be the best one I think

No comments:

Post a Comment