Saturday, December 26, 2009

Getting older. What do you suggest for a night cream?

Well, I have to admit that I'm getting older and my current face cream isn't enough. I'm getting a lot of dry patches and summer hasn't even started! I need suggestions for a night face cream. Maybe I need to change my whole routine, but I have very oily skin and just use Neutragena to wash at night (no longer wear makeup).Getting older. What do you suggest for a night cream?
same problems lately. used to use very expensive products and it sounds wierd, started using ';burts bees' radiance day cream before make-up and always at night.pretty inexpensive and works better for my skin than anything else. made in durham,n.c.Getting older. What do you suggest for a night cream?
hmm not sure about the oily skin part but i use loreal advanced rivita lift night it works good. patches and spot go away quickly. i also use loreal revits lift after i was my face/ shower in the morning it has sunscreen and its not too greasy. oil of olay is very greaasy feeling good luck
The best products you can use that you WILL see the difference is Bee Luscious Cosmetics I suggest the papaya enzyme skincare routine with either the hydrating cream concentrate or the Oil Free Night Treatment. You will totally love it. This brand has been the single most incredible transformation in my life when I hit 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment