Sunday, April 25, 2010

Which is the most effective day/night cream for wrinkles?

I like Oil of Olay productsWhich is the most effective day/night cream for wrinkles?
SundownWhich is the most effective day/night cream for wrinkles?
Roc - I swear by it.


Serioulsy made my wrinkles almost disappear
I am using Mary Kay's day and night solution along with cleanser and moisturizer, I love the results


http://www.marykay.com/s_azad/skincare/a鈥?/a>


http://www.marykay.com/s_azad/skincare/a鈥?/a>


you can purchase them separately or in a set called ';miracle set'; http://www.marykay.com/s_azad/skincare/a鈥?/a> (shipping is free)
Have you tried Sundown or Dusk?
depending on your age and how far the wrinkles have progressed I've had plenty of sucess with vitamin E Cream, and I also use ROC night cream around my eyes. I'm 35 and people always compliment me on my ';porcelain'; skin. I also try to stay out of the sun.
I am 50 years old and was told recently that I could pass for 30 with a ';jowl lift'; (for sagging skin around the jaw line), because I don't have wrinkles. I have always used a Clinique cleansing bar, Avon and Neutrogena face creams, and Revitalift eye-cream around my eyes and mouth. I've never been consistent using all of it daily except the cleansing bar. I believe my good fortune was in inheriting good genes. I eat a healthy diet containing lots of FRESH fruits and vegetables, I drink a lot of liquids (%26lt;4 ounces of alcohol/week), and I don't smoke. I don't believe I could look as young as 30 but I know I do look good for my age.

No comments:

Post a Comment