Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day and Night Cream Suggestion Needed?

I am 25, my skin type is combination with some blemishes. I am wondering what kind of cream (not too pricy) should I use. And what is best eye cream for my age?





Thanks in advance!!! =DDay and Night Cream Suggestion Needed?
If you have combination skin I would suggest an oil free moisturizer (Dermologica Active Moist) which you can use day and night.. It is not the cheapest around 30.00, but some drugstore brands are that much. Dermalogica also makes an eye cream called (Total Eye Care) $25.00. It has spf 15 and has a slight tint that does wonders for under eye circles. Be sure to always use at least spf 15. Dermalogica is a professionally reccomended product. To find a salon/spa that carries Dermalogica go to www.dermalogica.com. Somtimes ebay carries these products at a lesser price. It is a very good thing that you are concerned about your skin early on, it will pay off three fold later in life. Just remember you get what you pay for.Day and Night Cream Suggestion Needed?
I use the New Avon cream called Am Pm... I love it. It comes in one container and it is so easy to use. It also has spf in it and that is great for your skin. If you need to know how to get it let me know. Lolo22483@yahoo.com
olay

No comments:

Post a Comment