Sunday, April 25, 2010

If I put on Jergens glow lotion for the face at night, can I put my retinol cream over it after it dries?

I put on the jergens glow lotion on my face. It has dried as it is well over one hour now. Can I put on my nighttime creme which contains retinol over it?? I want to stick to my bedtime ritual of putting on the retinol creme.If I put on Jergens glow lotion for the face at night, can I put my retinol cream over it after it dries?
I would think so because i apply a second moisterizer also after using jergens and i have no problem


Good luckIf I put on Jergens glow lotion for the face at night, can I put my retinol cream over it after it dries?
retinol should go directly on the clean skin
I would personally apply the retinol first..allow it to dry for sometime then apply the glow. Hopefully that way the retinol wont fade the glow lotions colour :)

No comments:

Post a Comment