Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I ate a whole little 1 pint carton of chocolate ice cream last night!?

I usually eat really healthy. But last night I had a craving for chocolate ice cream. I never ever eat junk food. Is it bad do you think to eat like that once in a while???


I dont wanna gain weight. I know that probably sounds dumb, but anyway...





Thanx!!! :)I ate a whole little 1 pint carton of chocolate ice cream last night!?
Sweetie I ate a whole Ben and Jerry's Mint Chocolate cookie thing the other night, didn't gain an ounce! Just make sure this doesn't become a habit and it's a rare thing! Or, when you splurge like that, put in extra time at the gym.





You'll be ok, lol. Everyone deserves a treat now and then! If you find the whole pint hard to resist, get one of the little serving size cups. They are just one serving and will satisfy your cravings!I ate a whole little 1 pint carton of chocolate ice cream last night!?
It's okay to have chocolate ice cream every once in a while, but the whole carton? No.


A 1 pint carton of ice cream is supposed to last you about two weeks.


Next time, try to follow the serving size.
Seriously... even eating it couple times a week isnt bad for you!! Just don't make it a habit. Or don't pig out. I'm sure your hot. Can I have a preview?

No comments:

Post a Comment