Sunday, April 25, 2010

Good night Cream for my face.?

So yeah I need to find a good night cream or lotion to put on my face a night so that when I get up I have smooth hydrated skin in the morning and not so dry.So any suggestions? Thanks Good night Cream for my face.?
I would say Olay or Dove products. I love these brands.Good night Cream for my face.?
everyone has different skin is yours oily ?? what





anything with moisture sounds great altho dove etc over time tend to dry the skin out





www.cosmestore.co.uk has coffeeberry range and its great i use the day and night cream my face feels plumped up and beautiful! x
lancome does a great night cream its not oily or greasy but makes your skin extremely soft and still feels moisterised when you wake up
anything dove.


it makes my face feel so amazing in the morning.
go ont he avon site and click face creams depends what you need it for. winkle's mmoisture..

No comments:

Post a Comment