Wednesday, April 28, 2010

When appyling a pimple cream treatment at night, do I put it over or under my moisturizer?

I would put it under your moisturizer so that it is in direct contact. If you can, go without a moisturizer or just apply it in just your dry areas. That way your skin will air out and the pimple can dry out.When appyling a pimple cream treatment at night, do I put it over or under my moisturizer?
u dont use moisterizer when u use pimple cream


also pimple creams are rip-offs, cause they dont work...ur pimple goes away in the same time as u use or dont use pimple creams


Toothpaste or actually pro-active are the only 2 things dat actually work


hope this helped!When appyling a pimple cream treatment at night, do I put it over or under my moisturizer?
over =)
deff over.
over, thats what i do

No comments:

Post a Comment