Sunday, April 25, 2010

I just found a full jar of Nivea Night Cream I bought over a year ago, can I still use it?

It was in the back of my vanity, and I've never used it. It isn't sealed or anything. I think I bought it a year- year陆 ago...is it still okay to use it? I don't see any dates or anything on it and it's not greasy/weird looking. lolI just found a full jar of Nivea Night Cream I bought over a year ago, can I still use it?
i would say no... creams can spoil. even if it doesn't smell rancid, the formula can change after sitting for that long and not only is there a chance that it won't do it's job, but there is a chance that your skin won't react to it properly. if it was a regular body lotion i might say give it a try, but since its for your face, i'd just get a new one.I just found a full jar of Nivea Night Cream I bought over a year ago, can I still use it?
I wouldn't use it....... it isn't sealed, and creams do go bad.





Throw it out, buy a new one.
Actually still can be use but if you worry about the quality maybe you can use it as a hand lotion. Dont throw it cause really wasted.
yes !Only at night though.
i wouldn't use it... professionals suggest you through all creams and liquid makeup... whether used, new, half-full get thrown away after six months. bacteria grows preferably in products such as your cream. just throw it away, cut your loss, and buy a new one.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment