Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Best cheap night cream?

I'm looking for a cheap night cream, like under 拢15 if possible. I don't need one for wrinkles or anything like that, just something to moisturise my skin at night because I suffer dry skin in the summer months. I have been thinking of getting boots own brand one but I've heard it is quite heavy on. Thank you.Best cheap night cream?
Soft from Nivea. Everyone I know agrees that is better than 99% of the really expensive moisturise out there.Best cheap night cream?
I have used Noxzema for years and my skin is in great shape. and you can buy it with extra moisturizers in it just try it for a week and you will be surprised.
Pond's


you can get it @ walmart


http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41鈥?/a>


it will look something like that
Oil of Olay revitalizing serum. It's the best stuff. You only need a little at night and in the morning before makeup.


It costs around $15. or so
Nivea regenerating night creme..simple, inexpensive and you end up with a glow the morning after..so you dont need to put on any other cremes!

No comments:

Post a Comment