Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I just bought burts bees night cream with royal jelly and eye cream with royal jelly....?

any used this with good results? i have very dry flakey skin so i thought i'd try thisI just bought burts bees night cream with royal jelly and eye cream with royal jelly....?
The burt 's bees is good all on its own. It's a very good line. Try the burt 's bees first and if you feel it needs a combo, start adding royal jelly little by little so that you do not get a bad reaction.I just bought burts bees night cream with royal jelly and eye cream with royal jelly....?
I use Burts Bees royal jelly eye cream around the crows feet area only. I think it helps to moisturize this delicate eye area. I have been using it for a couple of years. I feel it helps to soften any lines and dry skin in that area.I do not know about the face cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment