Sunday, April 25, 2010

I've started to use ';Boots - Time resisting day/night cream, but it burns? ?

Normally I wash my face with a cleanser and then moisturize with some vitamin e face cream. But a couple of days ago I bought the ';boots'; day/night time resisting creams';. I put it on after i use the toner and before i moisturize. But I feel my face burn. with the new cream. Am I allergic to it? should i stop its use?has anyone used Boots creams before? thanksI've started to use ';Boots - Time resisting day/night cream, but it burns? ?
I would stop using it. Its never good when something burns. Maybe you skin is sensitive. Try a different cream.I've started to use ';Boots - Time resisting day/night cream, but it burns? ?
stop using it, you are probably allergic. i've never used it, but its not supposed to make your face burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment