Sunday, April 25, 2010

I always eat healthy, but last night I ate so much ice cream?I woke up this morning with an intense sugar?

I woke up this morning with an intense sugar craving. Is it normal for me to feel this way?I always eat healthy, but last night I ate so much ice cream?I woke up this morning with an intense sugar?
Absolutely. It's the sugar crash..


It's like a rollercoaster, there is a lot of sugar in ice cream, right? So your blood sugar shoots up.. but soon comes on a crash down (probably while you were sleeping) and your body wants more sugar again to put your blood sugar levels right up again.





Just try not get into a sugar habit because it can make you overweight, unhealthy and miserable.I always eat healthy, but last night I ate so much ice cream?I woke up this morning with an intense sugar?
Yeah. Eating sugar creates a roller-coaster swings from excess sugar to cravings for more sugar. You can reduce the cravings by staying away from sugar for 2 weeks. Eat lots of green vegetables and drink 8 glasses of water as a body cleanse.
Its normal if you usually wake up craving it.





If you do not, then no it isnt normal.
you could be diabetic have your urine checked for sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment