Sunday, April 25, 2010

Does the ice cream man ever drive through your neighborhood playing ';Silent Night';?

I think the ice cream man has been smoking something. Why can't they ever play something good like ';Highway to Hell';?





What song do you want the ice cream man to play?Does the ice cream man ever drive through your neighborhood playing ';Silent Night';?
The Doors - Back Door ManDoes the ice cream man ever drive through your neighborhood playing ';Silent Night';?
I want to hear an ice cream man play the theme music to the Halloween movies.





I wish I had an ice cream truck. On oppressively hot days like this, I would spend my breaks in the back with the ice cream.





:)
No, the idiot wet back in my neighborhood comes through playing La Cucaracha wide open.





Next time I'm going Alamo on his @zz.
He frequently plays, ';When the Saints Go Marching In';





But my guess is that the truck is old because the music fades in and out of being in tune...sort of like a short-circuited carnival ride -_-
He plays the freakin theme from Popeye but I would loooove to hear For Whom The Bell Tolls, the guitar riff at the beginning would be super-duper-awesome:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX-KjkdDo鈥?/a>
How about---http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb40FtK31鈥?/a>
The icecream man plays minute are the entertainer, thats about it.
Living after Midnight...Judas Priest


I hear Christmas music, Easter Parade, Buttons and Bows, all day long. I think we have about 5 of them going around all day and night.
I thought he was playing ';Hark! The Herald Angels Sing';.





Nina Hagen's cover of ';Spirit In The Sky'; (Gott im Himmel).
';The ice cream truck in my neighborhood plays Helter Skelter.';





-Steven Wright
Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
hehe... probably twinkle twinkle little star hahaha...
Ice T ~ ';Let's Get Butt Naked and F*ck';








it's a children's classic.
N.W.A.'s ';She Swallowed It';.
Anything by Kampfar.....really loud
i wish i drove an ice cream truck. id make the little feckers run me down to get a little vanilla swirl
No they have songs like I have no idea but songs you don't find on the radio.
I think the ice cream man should play I like big butts.
the beverly hills cop theme??
ZZ TOP Tube Steak Boogie would work well.
Starstrukk-3OH!3
ours plays I like big butts and I can not lie, so you'll order extra large ones me thinks :)
no. the theme from jaws!! :)
chutes and ladders.....
No.
how about crazy train
We don't have ice cream man around here.
not that i know about
oo ee oo ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang
As long as he continues to ejaculate in the soft-serve, I don't care what he plays.





*cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment