Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HELP. What's the best night cream to prevent wrinkles?

The best is really Kiehl's Abyssine Cream, it removes fine lines, firms the skin and tone up the skin. It prevents early aging of skin too!HELP. What's the best night cream to prevent wrinkles?
I don't really worry about wrinkles myself, as I am in my 20's and still consider myself 'in my youth'.





BUT





my friends swear by Ponds night cream in the dry skin-hydrate formula and they all have amazing-ly nice skin.








good luck!HELP. What's the best night cream to prevent wrinkles?
insted of using the cream u can use a tomato juice , potato juice, carrot juice, and other juicy vegetables or fruits. because they have a more starch then any cream. and other thing u can do is whenever u put any lotion try to message inn to out about two minutes every day. try to use the pack once a week, it should help u too. if u try all these tips u gonna feel the difference for sure.
  • revlon hair dye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment