Sunday, April 25, 2010

Good night cream recommendations? ?

I'm looking for a good night cream that is moisturizing but not too heavy or something that would clog my pores. Usually I don't wear anything when I go to sleep at night because I like to let my skin breathe overnight, however lately my skin has been feeling a little dry and tight (most likely because of approaching winter) so I just wanted to hear some suggestions on night creams that would be good. I don't want to spent too much either, since I'll probably only use it for the winter months. Thank you! Good night cream recommendations? ?
Presently, I use Neostrata which is only available through your doctor if you're in the USA, or Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada. But it was what my doctor recommended to minimize some scarring which was why I switched.





Before that though I loved my Aveeno products. They were light and didn't clog my pores, which I was always mindful of because I have combination skin and nearly everything irritated it.





I used Aveeno Ultra Calming Night Cream before bed (and the daytime equivalent during the day). You don't need very much to cover your whole face, but if you want a little more in places it's easy to adjust.





http://www.aveeno.com/productDetail.do?p鈥?/a>Good night cream recommendations? ?
My wife has been using Chanel - Precision Rectifiance Intense Retexturizing Line Correcting Night Cream and is very happy with it. She used to use L'Oreal but was not fully satisfied - she said her skin did not feel goo in the morning. She is using Chanel now and is really happy.





Martin
I found a great night cream that is Walmart's generic brand. It's under $5, and it's as good as the one that is $17. I love it when I find a beauty bargain, because there aren't many!!
Dr Lewin's Night Cream Private Formula
Try using Avon Moisture Therapy most of my customers are using that cream right now due to the change of weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment