Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My acne cream says to use at morning AND night but what if I use it on night only?

Will it work still?My acne cream says to use at morning AND night but what if I use it on night only?
It will definitely still work it just may take a little bit longer. It's probably a better idea to use it once a day because using it twice a day might dry out your face and make it irritated.My acne cream says to use at morning AND night but what if I use it on night only?
Hi.


I know acne is really annoying, especially if if comes out severe.


Try using some tips and tricks from this website:





http://AcneTreat.net





It helped me alot, i'm sure you can find something for yourself too.


Seeyaa
you should follow the directions
  • revlon hair dye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment