Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm 20yrs W/ dry skin/i want to start using night cream but is it best to bath or just put it W/without bathin

Wash first to remove germs and dead skin cells, then apply the cream.I'm 20yrs W/ dry skin/i want to start using night cream but is it best to bath or just put it W/without bathin
It is best to bath before putting the night cream on. When you wash your skin you're not only washing away dirt but you're also washing away dead skin cells.I'm 20yrs W/ dry skin/i want to start using night cream but is it best to bath or just put it W/without bathin
bath first, so it doesn't clog your pores, and if you have sensitive skin as well as i do use cetaphil, it's great!
I don't think whether or not you bathe will make a difference. I have heard that really hot bathes/showers can dry our your skin. That may be something to consider. I have also heard that using baby oil after you get out of the bathe/shower is a good moisturizer.





Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment