Friday, January 8, 2010

Does Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream give you zits?

I'm extremely prone to zits. I have an extremely dry face. Is it okay to put this product all over my face (and on my zits) or will it make my skin oily and cause acne? HELP!!!!!!Does Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream give you zits?
As long as you don't use too much, it shouldn't give you zits. Try applying on the driest parts of your face first, and if you find that you are getting acne, try something else.Does Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream give you zits?
If you are wanting something to fix the problem by adding moisture, you should first look at what you are doing to your face, or not doing, to cause it to be dry. If you are using soap and water or just water, you are not treating your skin well. The end result, your face will age faster than if you are to use a good cleanser and moisturizer to help with the look, texture, and outlook of your skin. Most of all, you should be using products that are anti-aging as well as doing your face a world of good.
I would not recommend it I would sit down with a consultant to find the right products for you. What are you using to wash your face?
Hi,





Is this what you are talking about????

No comments:

Post a Comment